Re: Forte for Java Open source announcement

On Wed, 15 Mar 2000, Jim Franklin wrote:

> >Hello,
> >Sun issued the following announcement yesterday afternoon about releasing
> >the Forte for Java code to the open source community.
> >-Cecile
Just for the sake of interest and because I'm to stupid to understand
such legal issues:  Does this possibly have the consequence that
JDK2.x will be also free sooner or later?

Anyway it sounds good even if I don't know the Forte IDE.

Kind regards

         Andreas.