Re: Sun JDK 1.2

Hmm, I don't have any problems with it.  I installed it in /usr/local
and included its bin directory in my PATH et voilá:

$ java -version
java version "1.2.2"
Classic VM (build 1.2.2-L, green threads, nojit)

--
bomb Honduras SFOR kazerne alarm GPL IRT security munitions moord
VX arrangements RSA SIGINT colonel fissionable FNLC Lebed thrust