Re: debs for Blackdown or Sun's JDK 1.2?

"Spectron International, Inc." <spectron@caribe.net> writes:

> I did that, it works. I also changed to the links in /etc/alternatives
> because I need some classes in JDK 1.2 for some servlets. I hope thats
> all I need to change.

That's _exactly_ what I did.  To keep apt happy, I've still got jdk1.1
installed too.

OK, so now that we're this far, has anyone successfully installed
jbuilder using this setup?  For me it just hangs once I've selected
"/usr/local/jdk1.2.2/bin/java as my binary...

Later,
        Dale
--
| Dale E. Martin | Clifton Labs, Inc. | Senior Computer Engineer |