ITP: DOM Java bindings

I plan to package the W3C's Java bindings for DOM <http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-DOM
-Level-1/java-language-binding.html>. The recent versions of my XT package
needs it, so either I package it, or "potato" is released without a XSL tool,
which will be a problem in the XML "market".

No technical problems expected, they compile fine with jikes and mmake
produces a much better Makefile than the braindead one which is shipped
upstream.

A legal problem occurs since these bindings are regarded by the W3C as a
specification, not as a program and are therefore non-free (no modification
allowed). Discussion on debian-legal, please, but Cc:, I'm not on this list.