japhar

I've just finished coding a moderately-sized java application (my first)
for a university assignment. I used jdk for simplicity's sake but
soon I want to write a real (GPL) app so I've been looking into the free
java stuff. I'm impressed! At least a couple of JVMs, at least a couple
of class library efforts, a bunch of JITs, etc.. I was tempted to code
my planned app in C and use GTK+ but now I might be tempted to use java.

Is anyone packaging japhar?

Hamish