RE: Hello

> Where is your company physically located?  Sun wants to
> discuss Java on
> Linux with you.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Paul Gerlach
> Sun Microsystems

Hi Paul,

Debian is not a company, and does not have a physical headquarters.
Instead, we are a group of volunteers spread across the world (see
http://www.debian.org for the particulars).  We provide ports of Linux on a
variety of architectures, and due to our international team we have
excellent internationalization.

Please let me know what information you would like in particular.  Are you
seeking a "responsible party" to sign a non-disclosure agreement or similar?
Are you seeking local people to physically meet?  We do have some of our
developers located in the bay area (working for VA Linux Systems) who might
be able to physically meet with you.

We are pleased to have the opportunity to discuss Java on Linux with you,
and look forward to further discussions.

I am also forwarding your mail to our Debian-Java group so they are aware of
Sun's interest, and who may be able to provide answers to specific
questions.

Regards,

Brent Fulgham
Debian Press Team