Re: kaffe orphaned? (thought from outside..)

I agree with Seth on this matter, but I wish to point out that according
to the GPL that you both have the right to take a body of code [with the
original authors express permission] and incorporate it into a compleate
new body of work, with a new name. In short, if you can't agree to work
together, then agree to work separately i.e. develop your on code under
the GPL and distribute it yourself as a new piece of software with a
different name and its own policies. You must follow the liscensing
procedures, but I believe that it is OK to do this if the original
software is GPL.

http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html#SEC3

Best wishes to all of you!
--