Re: Intend to NMU jikes

On Tue, Nov 06, 2001 at 12:38:52PM +0900, Takashi Okamoto wrote:

> - I wrote auto encoding (use default locale) patch for #96989 and apply
> jikes-1.14.
>   But jikes-1.15 isn't included it. Should I rewrite the patch?

The patch does not apply cleanly to 1.15 any more. Could you port it to
the new version and also send ot to the upstream authors? I'm a little bit
confused about all the locale patches for Jikes...

> - Marcus Crafter <crafterm@fztig938.bank.dresdner.net> may be working for
> jikes deb.
>   Please ask him.

That's why I posted the message here, to avoid duplicate work. I just want
Tomcat 3.2.3-4 to make it into testing (I got 2 bug reports in the last 3
days about a problem that's already fixed in unstable). Maybe someone of
you should adopt the package if the maintainer is MIA.

--
Stefan Gybas