Re: Need installation-guide fix for Chinese/Japanese PDFs

Dear Changwoo Ryu,

Thank you for telling about PDF issues.

I've just looked the amd64 ja PDF,
and confirmed some of the keywords are not translated.

> Recently I have found that the installation-guide CJK PDFs [1] had
> untranslated document keywords ("Contents", "List of Tables",
> "Abstract", ..). So I added Korean settings [2] to the dblatex
> stylesheet file. But my change uses Korean dependent LaTeX package and
> didn't fix Chinese and Japanese PDFs.
>
> We need Chinese or Japanese LaTeX users to fix this. If you know how
> to fix it for Chinese or Japanese, please file a bug or make a merge
> request at salsa.

As you pointed, "Contents", "List of Tables", "Abstract",
"Chapter", and "Appendix" are rendered in English, in ja PDF.

I have no idea whether these are intended,
nor could I fix them properly soon. Apologies for that.

BTW the sentences look fine, at a glance.

IMHO, they are okay to be left untranslated for Japanese readers.

I wonder major Japanese translators subscribed in debian-japanese ML,
since they are using their own .or.jp ML, in Japanese.

Regards.