Re: Debian Edu Buster manual: another round of translation updates

Hi victory,

On  Do 11 Apr 2019 16:31:23 CEST, victory wrote:

On Wed, 10 Apr 2019 15:07:19 +0200
Frans Spiesschaert wrote:

So it is still worth the effort to give the Japanese translation
another update, if you could find some spare time to devote to it in
the coming weeks.
Thank you for your work on Debian Edu.
On behalf of the Debian Edu team.

it's not time issue;
see https://lists.debian.org/debian-edu/2018/05/msg00018.html
as I wrote in that mail, I will never work for D-edu things now and in the future

that's sad to hear. Not sure about the history that led you to writing the above mail (msg00018.html), but I am sure that you people misunderstood one another.

I guess, like us all, you also have the goal of bringing FLOSS (as the better solution to $EVERYTHING) to the world? I hope that you some time in the future will reconsider the above referenced decision and start contributing again to the only 100% FLOSS IT solution for schools / education on the planet at some later point of time.

Thanks for all your contributions to Debian Edu up to this point!!!

light+love,
Mike
--

DAS-NETZWERKTEAM
c\o Technik- und Ökologiezentrum Eckernförde

GnuPG Fingerprint: 9BFB AEE8 6C0A A5FF BF22  0782 9AF4 6B30 2577 1B31