Broken link on your page

Title: HTML Message
Hi,

I came across your website and wanted to notify you about a broken link on your page in case you weren't aware of it. The link on http://lists.debian.org/debian-japanese/2004/04/msg00021.html which links to http://www.cybernothing.org/faqs/net-abuse-faq.html is no longer working. I've included a link to a useful page on how to protect your information, computer and money from increasingly sophisticated spam that you could replace the broken link with if you're interested in updating your site. Thanks for providing a great resource!

Link: http://www.onlinecollege.org/2012/12/07/shield-yourself-against-sophisticated-spam/

Best,
Angela