RE: sl-modem 2.9.11~20080817-1~intrepid4: Please update debconf PO translation for the package sl-modem

Dear All,

is it Hideki Yamane who is  noted as the last translator ?
I subscript to this newsletter but I am french and my japanese is not enough good to do any translation.
(just in case I wanted to tell you that...)

Regards.
William