Re: About a couple of licenses in Japanese

hi,

I've not got back a reply for a week, and give up.

2008/1/9, Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp>:
> Given that if we are going to distributed in Debian we (or someone)
> are going to sell Debian CDs to a wider public. This license sounds as
> if such use is not the initial scope of license design, and I would

Though that license never meet DFSG anyway, but I think that
debian may be able to include a game (or some other product)
which uses some of his materials as its sound effect.
# At his BB, many Japanese creators reports (not obliged to,
# as a matter of courtesy) the use of his materials.

regards,
--
KURASHIKI Satoru