Printing on a LP-7000C.

Dear all,

I was just wondering if somebody managed to print something on an Epson
LP-7000C. I downloaded the ppd driver from avasys
(http://www.avasys.jp/linux/dl_laser.html), but after configuring as a
socket:// imprimante, the jobs are stopped.

Since this printer is not available on western markets, I hope that
debian-japanese is a correct mailing list for the question...

I am a bit anxious of the result: if I can not print, I will not be able
to use Debian at work, which would be very frustrating given that I
package for Debian programs that I use currently under osX or CentOS...

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org