From: Tatsuya Kinoshita <tats@debian.org>
Subject: Re: t-code: useful to keep in Debian?
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 22:34:09 +0900 (JST)

tats> On November 25, 2007 at 8:35PM +0900,
tats> dancer (at netfort.gr.jp) wrote:
tats>
tats> > > Do any of you have contact with Noshiro Shigeo?
tats> >
tats> > He's usually busy with his RL issues.
tats> >
tats> > I'm Cc'ing Tats, who I assume has filed the bug in the first place.
tats> > Tats, would you be able to fix t-code, or do you know anybody who does ?
tats>
tats> I'm able to fix those bugs, but the only Debian/t-code user that
tats> I know is Shigeo and he is the maintainer, so I hope he will do.
tats> I'll wait a few more days for the response from him.
tats>
tats> Thanks,
tats> --
tats> Tatsuya Kinoshita