Re: t-code: useful to keep in Debian?

Hi,

> Is it useful to keep the t-code (Yet another Japanese input method)
> package in Debian? There are currently 3 RC bugs and the package has not
> been updated since 2003. If it is still useful, I'm willing to do an NMU
> to fix these bugs and let the package into lenny, if it is not useful, I
> think it should be removed.

Thanks for pointing it out.

I don't personally use it, but I assume T-code serves a specific
userbase and indispensable for those who are used to it.  It's a
better keyboard arrangement for those who are used to it (just like
there is a small but very strong userbase for Dvorak).

regards,
	junichi
--
dancer@{debian.org,netfort.gr.jp}   Debian Project