Re: t-code: useful to keep in Debian?

On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 06:05:34PM +0930, Paul Wise wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Is it useful to keep the t-code (Yet another Japanese input method)
> package in Debian? There are currently 3 RC bugs and the package has not
> been updated since 2003. If it is still useful, I'm willing to do an NMU
> to fix these bugs and let the package into lenny, if it is not useful, I
> think it should be removed.

It is not and will not be useful for me since I do not know this funky
input method and will not learn to type this way.

Having said it, it seems very interesting input method which require
steep learning curve.

POPCON:
29598 t-code                             9     0     0     0     9 (Noshiro Shigeo)

9 people installed.  (I guess it is not executable.)

I think this is not useful as a part of general distribution but is a
nice piece of software as a part of meusium like archive.

(If I offend someone with this blatent speach, excuse me.)

Osamu