Re: Need for co-maintainer or taking over Anthy package

Hi all,

On Sun Jul 22 at 04:32 (+0900), Osamu Aoki wrote:
> > Because of studying national examination of medical practicationers,
> > I cannot take enough time to catching up with Anthy packgage snapshot
> > relaease of which is released per about a month.
> >
> > If anyone can help me, please let me know.
>
> I need this package in good shape but time is limited...
>
> If any non-DD wat to be the maintainer, I will be available as a sponsor
> to upload his package.

How much work are we talking about? I have no experience with packaging
yet, but wouldn't mind starting with anthy, which is becoming more and
more useful to me.

On the other hand, if somebody else badly wants to do this, I can wait
for another opportunity to help.

Cheers,
Thomas "mercen" PARIS
--