Re: OpenOffice文字化けの質問、question regarding Japanizing OpenOffice

Thax bunch for your reply!!
well, i am hoping to display the menu in Japanese.
But i suppose the first step is to be able to type in Japanese.
yup, i just checked the options, Language Settings.
The locale is set as Japanese. But the weird thing is that at the menu,
Japanese are displayed as squares.  And when I push ctrl+space to switch to
SCIM, it types a square to oowriter and it does not swtich to Japanese.
Shrug*-*

Debian has its own package for OOffice Japanese package.  I installed that
and uninstalled English menu package.  The menu is all in squares. *-*

If you can point me to the right direction, you are super!!

日本語で、

全然日本語普通ですよ。すごくきれいな日本語つかってられますね。

Thx

Tsuyoshi