Re: Spam out of control on this list

Yeah I noticed that too, but I made a quick filter that sends all "info@" mails from this list to the trash, and that solved most of the problem.  I think gmail is also blocking most of it luckily.  And I joined just to try to practice my japanese a bit.  This list has no moderators, therefore I don't think we'll see too much server side improvements.

The only thing that bothers me is that if there is this much spam, this list must be almost dead, I joined yesterday...

安哲, Edgar

Eric P wrote:
Is there any kind of filter for this list?  Spam has absolutely
taken over.

EP