IMPT: Qualify for a cash grant

Qualifying for a m0ney grant is simple...

See if this works for you - see us t0day:
http://ldcvmuwds.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbi&ID=157

Best Wishes,
Parker Mcknight

If you do not want these messages in the futre, see this page:
http://ijjjjdnfy.click.com-click.com.ph/click.php?id=mocolbx

This message sent Thu, 15 Apr 2004 02:56:05 -0700 by:
Money Solutions, Inc
P. O. B. 1200B
Oranjestad, Aruba

He just doesn't get it, does he? Must've forgotten how he started his own business.I know what you're driving at, Jim, but Bill started with nothing. We lived off credit cards for two years before Harper's turned a profit. My Dad didn't help us expand till we'd been going for three more.What? When I'm sober, you mean? That's all we ever hear from you isn't it. Well I'm fine and it looks like my baby brother here is fine too. Got the business, got the wife, now he's gonna have the kid too, to round the whole thing off. Just forget about the money, Billy. It's your loss.Don't you see? Don't you get it? he said. Frannie's closing the mill. Says it's uneconomical. But he don't know squat. He never even comes down there any more. So me and a few of the boys, we reckon we can take it off his hands. Gonna call it Copperhead Timber after those big old trout you see down in the river.Thanks, I said. You two are the first to know. It's three months today, more or less.Right. And a nice
  interest-free loan from your father-in-law helps.