Re: multi-language debian

Hi!
I managed to input some japanese *early* this morning (well, less then  hours
ago, before i went to bed). I had been trying to input Japanese for a few
months already and here is my answer:
Find and download im-ja ( http://im-ja.sourceforge.net/ )
Download and install. run im-ja-conf and have "canna input" or something like
that, on your kanji key.
Then run a program, say, galeon.
Put your mouse in the address bar, press right button of your mouse. Choose
input method Japanese (*not XIM*, well, at mine it doesn t work). Now press
your kanji key in a field text. You can input Japanese!

P!

--
Les paroles sinceres sont rarement elegantes
Les paroles elegantes sont rarement sinceres