Re: multi-language debian

Hum, I am using a SID too, and i can manage to input japanese, although i am
wondering whether it is possible to input some *anywhere*.
I mean, can i input Japanese somewhere else that in my mlterm, such as in
xchat or even mozilla? Because i feel tired to copy/paste everytime i have to
write in Japanese.
And moreover, whenever i input some, i have to have my text SJIS so that
windows users can read it.
Did i misconfigured my system?
As a student in Japanese, i d really like to be able to input/show/print
Japanese easily.

reguards,

Pied.

Linux 2.4.20
Kinput2 and canna
and a big dirty mix of utf8/SJIS/ja_JP.eucJP in my locales and env :/

--
Les paroles sinceres sont rarement elegantes
Les paroles elegantes sont rarement sinceres