Offtopic: Acquiring Japanese keyboard

I know this is kinda off-topic but...

I've got an Australian Toshiba Satellite Pro 4600, and I
want to know if a) a Japanese keyboard will be a drop-in
replacement for the current latin-1 one; and b) if so, can
anyone tell me the part number from said keyboard so I can
order one.

Basically, I'm sick of accidentally triggering kinput2 with
shift-space, and I figure it'd be nice to have a more convinient
method of inputting text. Sadly, the internet doesn't seem to
have the concept of a replacement Japanese keyboard, just
replacement English and Spanish ones...

Any help, thoughts or related experiences would be appreciated.

Paul "TBBle" Hampson, MCSE
Paul.Hampson@Anu.edu.au

Of course Pacman didn't influence us as kids. If it did,
we'd be running around in darkened rooms, popping pills and
listening to repetitive music.

use, duplication and distribution.