Re: Documents explaining Japanese setup?

Hello,

At Tue, 6 Nov 2001 07:43:28 +0530,
Vikram wrote:

>  I bought a book on Debian/JP in Japan. It came with three CDs and
>  they were quite amazing.

Good!  The writer of the book might be reading this list.

>  I have setup my machine for Japanese (see my signature!)

I did.  The first line reads "http:... : online, also at home" (?)
and the second line means "heaven". :-)

>  Just wanted to write a document for new users...
>  I would love to do an English version of your document. Is it this
>  document here?
>   "Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/

Sorry, this document is intended to be read by developers.  On the
other hand, the documents in language-env package are for users.

---
Tomohiro KUBOTA <kubota@debian.org>
http://www.debian.or.jp/~kubota/
"Introduction to I18N"  http://www.debian.org/doc/manuals/intro-i18n/