lyx-cjk

I just installed the CJK hack of LyX from the
Debian "Woody"/Unstable distribution.

The menus seem a little simplified from the regular
version, but otherwise, I can't see much difference.
I assume there must be a way to input Kanji/Kana
text, but I don't know what I should do next, and
the documentation seems to be very minimal.

Has anyone successfully set this up?

I've been using Yudit for typing Japanese, which
is a fairly nice editor -- but it just does plain
text.  With that I use "kinput2-canna" and
"canna" to input Kanji (Yudit handles kana typing
by itself).

I wrote a unicode web page with Yudit, which I
can see on screen, but, so far, printing it (or
any Japanese page) from Netscape just results
in garbage on the printer.  Mozilla fails by
producing unsupported character blocks instead of
Kanji, but still isn't readable.  Can Debian
be configured to print Japanese HTML pages?

Sorry for not being able to post in Japanese --
Brown-san and Tanaka-san are still discussing
cherry blossums and Hinamatsuri, even after
23 chapters, so I don't think I'll be up to
technical talk for awhile yet. ;)

Thanks,
Terry

Terry Hancock