Re: edict.el

GOTO Masanori (2001-04-23 20:45:13 +0900) :

> At 22 Apr 2001 00:17:58 +0200,
> Roland Mas wrote:
> > I packaged edict.el[1] and associated files just tonight for my
> > personal use.  I uploaded it to <http://people.debian.org/~lolando/>,
> > so that you can get it with the apt-lines mentioned on the index page.
> >
> >   I wondered if it was worth uploading to unstable.  I know
> > edict.el is part of Xemacs, so it is somehow already in Debian.
> > If there's already a package for Emacs users and I overlooked it,
> > please tell me, otherwise I'll probably upload edict-el it in a
> > few days.  I have seen no reference to "edict" in the WNPP pages.
>
> Interesting. would you upload it? :)

I just uploaded it to unstable.  You can still find the packages on my
webpage, but I'll remove them from there when they are installed into
unstable.

> However, I cannot invoke edict.el on emacs20, mule.  Anything wrong?
> Should I edit my .emacs adding any settings?

  No, there should be no need for it.  The autoloads were not working,
they should be working now.  You might want to see
/usr/share/doc/edict-el/examples/dot-emacs for suggested keybindings.

Roland.
--
Roland Mas

Au royaume des aveugles, il y a des borgnes à ne pas dépasser.
  -- in Soeur Marie-Thérèse des Batignolles (Maëster)