Question about cWnn with emacs

Hello!
I am a user of Debian2.1. and have a question related to
Chinese input method in emacs by cWnn. Maybe it is not proper
place to put my question here but I think this package was
made by Japanese and hope to get a help from you.
You know we can input Chinese in emacs by Quail system but
this method is not efficient since we have to input Chinese
character one by one. I heard that cWnn is a smart system to
input Chinese in emacs so I hope to try it.
Firstly I have installed all packages which are required to
input Japanese in emacs by Wnn and it works well and then I
installed cWnn and the cserver starting message is
Starting /usr/bin/cWnn4/cserver...

Chinese Multi Client Server (4.20)
Reading /usr/lib/wnn/zh_CN/dic/sys/basic.dic     Fid = 1
Reading /usr/lib/wnn/zh_CN/dic/sys/level_1.dic   Fid = 2
Reading /usr/lib/wnn/zh_CN/dic/sys/level_2.dic   Fid = 3
Reading /usr/lib/wnn/zh_CN/dic/sys/full.con      Fid = 4
Finished Reading Files
Then I type command  M-x set-cserver-host-name <CR>
                     localhost <CR>
                     M-x its:select-mode<CR>
                     PinYin<CR>
                     CTRL-\
then [Pin](in Chinese) appeared in mode line. But after I
input Chinese Pinyin and try to convert it into Chinese
the error message came out in mini buffer as follow
-----------------
1:BAD ERRORNO!!!
-----------------
The message in message buffer is
Making completion list...
Host localhost 上的 cWnn 已经起动了(English translation
is cWnn on Host localhost have started)

1:BAD ERRORNO!!!
I think the reason is we have not a package like emacs20-dl-wnn
for cWnn to work with emacs. Does a emacs20-dl-cwnn exist?

I do appreciate it if someone can give me some information
or helpful hints about input Chinese in emacs by cWnn.

Best regards,
Guangcheng Wen