Re: translating boot-floppies -- call for more updates

From: Adam Di Carlo <adam@onshore.com>
Subject: translating boot-floppies -- call for more updates
Date: 28 Nov 2000 19:36:03 -0500

> I apologize for any frustration on the part of non-English speakers or
> translators based on the fact that their translations have not been
> part of the mainstream version for so long.

Thank you for your great efforts towards i18n!

> Based on what I can determine, these are the most untranslated
> messages, from worst to best:

(snip)
>   ja    last update: 2000-07-04 12:46  Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>

Now it should be up-to-date, neither plain nor consistent
though. Please help me improve it.

And the last time I've tried to rebuild the images with i18n support,
Japanese characters never showed up. I'd like to look into the matter,
but don't have enough time to do it. Anyone?

--
Keita Maehara <maehara@debian.org>