netscape garbage.

Actually, I have a series of problems.   Mostly related to netscape.  I'm
using excite mail, also mail in excite japan.  when I try to reply to a
japanese mail, I get errors saying that some characters are not supported by
the font.

So, to seek solution, I then found the japanese resource for netscape 4.75.
I installed that and along with that, I downloaded the base for 4.75 and the
static motif version for 4.75, static motif is the only option....  The all
installed beautifully but the menu in netscape is now garbage.  (note that I
have two version of netscape on my machine.)   I believe it's using the
wrong font.  As for the initial problem, instead of giving me errors, it
just shut down netscape.

So, for now I switched back to the old installation of netscape.

Does anyone know what exactly is going on?

Wilson
email: wilson_fung@excite.ca

Get 100% FREE email for life from Excite Canada
Visit http://mail.excite.ca