Re: task-japanese.ctl (Re: Boot-Floppies: task packages)

* "Taketoshi" == Taketoshi Sano <xlj06203@nifty.ne.jp> wrote:

Taketoshi> Well, I am OK to take it, but at first maybe I have to
Taketoshi> setup to access boot-floppies CVS.

You don't have to (but you are most welcome - there are other things
to do as well in the boot-floppies, maybe you find something
interesting).

Just create a ordinary package and upload it into unstable. equivs
might get handy for this (equivs-build <controlfile> to create a
package dir to start with). The task package live outside of the boot
floppies, the boot-floppies will simply use all available task-*
packages in unstable.

Ciao,
	Martin