some Mule support pathes for emacs20

Hello.

I suggest that some patches for emacs20 package to apply, or intent to package
 mule4 with patches.

Patch list:
 1. emcws-20.5 patch (from Mule2.3 features)
   emcws stands for EMacs Canna Wnn Sj3, this patch will support Wnn, Canna
   and sj3 input method in Emacs. These are needed for Japanese users mainly.
    ftp://ftp.ki.nu/pub/emcws/emcws-20.5-19991210.gz
    http://emacs-20.ki.nu/20.5.shtml (In Japanese)

 2. XIM patch (from XEmacs code ?)
   XIM(X Input Method) support patch.
    http://www.ainet.or.jp/~inoue/software/emacs-xim/emacs-20.4-xim-19991009.tar.gz
    http://www.ainet.or.jp/~inoue/software/emacs-xim/ (In Japanese)

 3. fontset patch.
   This patch will support multibyte text in menu and titlebars(of Window Manager).
    http://www.ueda.info.waseda.ac.jp/~ueno/tmp/emacs-20.4-fontset-19990915.diff.gz
   (Undocumented)

 4. Line space patch (form Mule2.3 features)
   This patch can handle height of lines space.
    ftp://pine.kuee.kyoto-u.ac.jp/pub/tsuchiya/emacs-20.5-linespace-patch.gz
    (Undocumented)

 5. MULE4.1 patch
    (from Meadow, Yet another Emacs20 for Windows95/98/NT (not NTEmacs))
   This patch add MULE4.1 features for any Emacs20.
    http://www.teu.ac.jp/nsit/~yatagawa/comp/emacs/emacs-20.5-mule-4.1.patch
    http://www.teu.ac.jp/nsit/~yatagawa/comp/emacs/

Yes, these are probably evil patches for non-CJK people, but we need.
Rob, if you not aplly it at emacs20, I will intent to package mule4 build with
emacs-20.5 and these patches, like mule2, and will upload.

Regards.
--
Takuo KITAME
  kitame@northeye.org