INFO

Greetings! I will admit that I was indeed very pleased to read your
email; this is the sort of impression I expect from you if we can
genuinely establish a firm understanding and trust between ourselves,
and work together to achieve a common goal. I will do everything
legally required to ensure that the project goes smoothly,it shall
pass through all Laws of International Banking, you have my word. The
attorney will prepare the necessary Affidavits which shall put you in
place as next of kin, he will obtain the necessary clearances from the
Hong Kong authorities which will cover all the aspects involved in
this transaction. This attorney shall be handling all matters of
probate on your behalf,he will have all the documents perfected, and
with these documents he shall come foward to my bank to apply for the
immediate release and transfer of the funds to the account you shall
open.To activate such Online/Offshore account is very easy because
everything is done online. I have been a banker for many years and I
know perfectly how the system works.

On the main issue at hand, I want to remind you first of all, that our
respective interests and security had been considered before even you
were contacted by me initially, I want you to feel free in this
transaction and understand that being a bank employee within this
establishment, I am equally concerned about getting the whole thing
right. My position as an insider with this bank certainly gives us the
rare but necessary advantage, in making sure that the whole process
goes smoothly; this has to be a FLAWLESS transaction if you understand
exactly what I mean.

To clear up the issue of your account; I had explained that if we are
to execute this transaction together as partners, we could only use a
bank with similar telex type as our bank; and this clearly means that
any transfer between both banks would be an in-house transfer. This
plan will definitely avoid the attention of certain international
monetary protocols; the global banking system has changed since the
September 11th incident, and you are much aware of this. I have served
in the banking sector for many years, and with the experience I have
attained as a banker, I cannot afford to compromise certain issues
when your safety and mine is at stake. Usually the authorities would
merely regard the in-house transfer to be an internal bank
transaction, and it would neither raise eyebrows nor trigger any red
flags. Not only will I recommend a bank most suitable for this
transaction, but I want to execute a deal of this nature smoothly and
risk free, without having to look at my back if you know what I mean.

The legal documentation will be perfected by the attorney in such a
way that you will be fully covered during and after this transaction
has been completed successfully. With the documents he'll be able to
file for an immediate release and transfer of the funds to the new
account you shall open. If you look at it logically, the documentation
will have to be carried out in an excellent manner, because obviously
you have to understand that the management of my bank will not approve
the release of such huge funds unless the legal procedures are met in
accordance with laws of Hong Kong. Once the necessary papers have been
filed on your behalf, you will not have to worry about the
documentation or legal ramifications of such a transaction, because
actually the US authorities could easily verify your status as a sole
beneficiary of the funds bequeathed to you by our former client now
deceased. Such classified information are easily available to banking
and government authorities who could simply carry out a verification.

You are required to send to me a scan copy of your Driver's Licence or
your International Passport via email attachment,it is this copy of
your Driver's Licence or International Passport that will be be used
by the Attorney have all the necesary documentation perfected.

I earnestly await your response with the required details.

I await your response and update.

Regards,

Isio