Re: Bye Bye Debian - Pass to DevOne

On 10/10/2018 09:23 AM, Paolo LX wrote:
Bassano del Grappa, October 10, 2018

Good morning

sorry for my sincerity

I use Debian with satisfaction since version 3 "Sarge", both at home and in the company servers.
I do not agree at all with the choice to use SystemD as an INIT system.

if you do not make the use of systemd *"really optional"* (solving the problem of huge dependencies and its pervasiveness),
I will stop using Debian forever, with great regret...

Rispondo solo qui, su debian-italian. Come sempre, vedo che i detrattori di systemd presentano delle critiche altamente informate. Si, sono ironico.

I know that they will also do a lot of computer scientists that I know.

Ne dubito fortemente. In ogni caso, ciao.

federico

--
Federico Di Gregorio                         federico.digregorio@dndg.it
DNDG srl                                                  http://dndg.it