..

Hi, my darling!
http://mu.edu.sa/index747m--.php?gufjcampID=15

            Fri, 9 Dec 2011 3:10:33
_________________________________
"However, although Bill could not defend his reputation with his fists, a method which most appealed to Gus, the lame boy had often proved that he had a native wit and a tongue that could give as good as was ever given him.Here we are, Gus, and how can I ever get square with you? Bill said, his crutch and loot thumping the steps as the boys gained the doorway.In answer to the bell, a sweet-faced lady opened the door, greeted the boys by name and ushered them into a book-lined study where already several other boys and girls of about the same age were gathered about their school teacher.Professor James B." (c) Shalann watafufuliwa