Re: Televisore LG 32LH3000

On Fri, 24 Sep 2010 20:00:02 +0200, Felipe Salvador wrote:

> Secondo me comunque il fatto di dover pagare per avere i sorgenti del
> software stride con la licenza, non so se sia proprio legale.

Dalla GPL, §6:

b) Convey the object code in, or embodied in, a physical product
(including a physical distribution medium), accompanied by a written
offer, valid for at least three years and valid for as long as you offer
spare parts or customer support for that product model, to give anyone
who possesses the object code either (1) a copy of the Corresponding
Source for all the software in the product that is covered by this
License, on a durable physical medium customarily used for software
interchange, for a price no more than your reasonable cost of physically
performing this conveying of source, or (2) access to copy the
Corresponding Source from a network server at no charge.

Giusto per dire, anche il mio TV Sony contiene una copia formato poster
della GPL, insieme ad un'altra mezza dozzina di licenze (MIT, LGPL,
BSD...).

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449