Stop the "Blowout Trade"... 3-Minute Solution...

Hey Folks,

Norman Hallett, the Internet's authority on trading discipline has done it
again!

In fact, he's done two things again...

One... He's polled 1772 traders on what's really getting in your way of
being disciplined in your trading... and in response to what he's
discovered...

He's recorded 3 short audios (3 minutes each) tackling the most important 3
issues reported by traders...

- Stopping the "Blowout Trade"
- Having the Strength to Pull The Trigger
- Taking Your Losses without Hesitation

and two... he's just giving these audios to you - comp limentary -
available for just a day or two.

Whether you trade stocks, forex, options, futures or bonds... Grab these
audios while they are still complimentary...

http://www.netpicks.com/3audios.html

More specifically, when the 1772 traders were polled, the 3 most common
"discipline issues" that were expressed, read...

=> "I did it again! I had all this profit and just gave it all back and
more in one un-disciplined trade. How do I stop these debilitating
"Blowout" trades?"

=> "I'm hesitating to pull the trigger when my trading plan signals me to.
How can I become more consistent in following my trading plan?

=> "I'm having trouble taking my losses. Can you tell me how to stop this
destructive practice?"

The 3 short audios you'll be downloading, take each of these issues head
on.

So, don't hesitate on this one or two day offer.

It'll just take you a few seconds.  Here' the direct access...

http://www.netpicks.com/3audios.html

Good trading,

The NetPicks Team

U.S. Government Required Disclaimer - Trading carries a high level of risk,
and may not be suitable for all investors. The high degree of leverage can
work against you as well as for you. Before deciding to invest in stocks,
options, forex, futures, or bonds you should carefully consider your
investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite. The
possibility exists that you could sustain a loss of some or all of your
initial investment and therefore you should not invest money that you
cannot afford to lose. You should be aware of all the risks associated with
trading, and seek advice from an independent financial advisor if you have
any doubts.

CFTC RULE 4.41 - HYPOTHETICAL OR SIMULATED PERFORMANCE RESULTS HAVE CERTAIN
LIMITATIONS. UNLIKE AN ACTUAL PERFORMANCE RECORD, SIMULATED RESULTS DO NOT
REPRESENT ACTUAL TRADING. ALSO, SINCE THE TRADES HAVE NOT BEEN EXECUTED,
THE RESULTS MAY HAVE UNDER-OR-OVER COMPENSATED FOR THE IMPACT, IF ANY, OF
CERTAIN MARKET FACTORS, SUCH AS LACK OF LIQUIDITY. SIMULATED TRADING
PROGRAMS IN GENERAL ARE ALSO SUBJECT TO THE FACT THAT THEY ARE DESIGNED
WITH THE BENEFIT OF HINDSIGHT. NO REPRESENTATION IS BEING MADE THAT ANY
ACCOUNT WILL OR IS LIKELY TO ACHIEVE PR|O|FIT OR LOSSES SIMILAR TO THOSE
SHOWN.