The Email You Just Sent To Me: Confirmation No. 4c92ba48c353d9cd08ec7b9ea27816f9

Sorry, I didn't get the email you just sent. You can simply reply to this
message and I will get it (or click on the link below), as well as all
future emails you send.

My permanent email address is joel@spidertel.com.

This address has a spam filter on it, called SPIDERwall. SPIDERwall only
allows emails from people on my address list to get through. Anyone
can get on the list by replying, but since spam and viruses are almost
always sent automatically, there's no one there to add to the list.

If you're interested in more information on this service, please visit
http://www.spidertel.com/capabilities/spiderwall.htm.

If you do not wish to reply to this message, just click the link
below to add your address to my list:

http://spiderwall.spidertel.com/sw/approve.php?auth=4c92ba48c353d9cd08ec7b9ea27816f9&id=NjIxOjQ2MzEwMTc=

Thank you!

Joe Lieberman