Re: [bounces] Hai ricevuto un messaggio da un utente eBay

2008/12/14 gollum1 <gollum1@tiscali.it>:
> Il domenica 14 dicembre 2008 10:40:28 Davide Prina ha scritto:
>> Dario Pilori wrote:
>> >
>> > È successo anche a me... Ma esattamente cosa significa?
>>
>> penso che gmail abbia inserito qualche nuova regole per fare il bounces
>> (rispedire al mittente) le mail che considera spam.
>>
>> Questa operazione causa la rimozione della lista se ripetuta più volte.
>> In pratica la lista rimuove gli indirizzo mail dai quali ritornano le
>> mail che invia ... in teoria in questo modo rimuove gli indirizzi e-mail
>> abbandonati (le mail ritornano indietro perché la casella è piena); però
>> può succedere la stessa cosa se utilizzi dei filtri anti-spam che fanno
>> operazione di bounces ("rifiuto" di mail ritenute spam).
>>
>> Ciao
>> Davide

Secondo me non c'è molto da preoccuparsi in quanto:

http://wiki.debian.org/Teams/ListMaster/FAQ
*What is 'a certain threshold' after which forced removal happens?

That depends on your removal score and the traffic-rate of the certain
list. As start value we begin with 80% bounces for unmoderated lists
and 60% bounces for moderated lists. That value will be lowered
depending on the count of forced removals in the last 90 days. The
timerange taken into account ranges from 1 day for high traffic lists
over 1 week, 1 month up to 90 days for very-low-traffic-lists.

Quindi se non ho capito male, veniamo forzatamente rimossi se
"bounciamo" l'80% delle mail.

Comunque se qualcuno volesse aiutare il loro filtro anti-spam
*The lists are spam-laden, I want to help you

We run heavy filters on the lists, which reduces the incoming
mail-amount of ~50000mails/day down to 2500mails/day of which
10-50mails/day are spam (depending on new spamwaves, which aren't
known yet.) on the other hand we have less than one False
Positive/day. This is a pretty impressive outcome for a system
carrying 180 Mailing lists of which 150 are unrestricted.

To filter we use procmail and spamassassin, so if you want to help us,
you can send us recipies for those two systems to
listmaster@lists.debian.org . You can also help us by bouncing (As in
mutt) spam to report-listspam@lists.debian.org (don'T automagically
bounce spam to that address that your system thinks is spam. You are
personally responsible that mail to that address IS spam. Also don't
use that address to contact us)

Our spamassassin-configuration is also available at
svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-listmaster/trunk/spamassassin_config

ciao