Re: semi [OT] Dischi Server "impazziti"

Alle giovedì 3 luglio 2008, Paolo Ghidini ha scritto:
> - usando top non risulta ne la cpu ne la ram molto utilizzata

Top non ti serve in questo caso, devi installare iotop:
---snip---
iotop does for I/O usage what top(1) does for CPU usage. It watches I/O
 usage information output by the Linux kernel (requires 2.6.20 or later)
 and displays a table of current I/O usage by processes on the system.
 Handy for answering the question "Why is my disk churning so much?".
---snip---

saluti

--
Marco Valli