Re: Tony Sedgwick - ITRA and ETOO - Scammed

hi tony,

I have also fallen for the e-too scam and can ill afford to lose money as i am now on my own. i contacted my timeshare company in tenerife who are willing to sell mine for a fee of a 100 pounds per week a lot less than e-too. they also had them on their books for 2500 more than e-too offered me. I would be glad of any advice you could give me in getting my money back and also how to high light this scam further.

yours
rosemarie humphreys