Re: strano comportamento hp psc2410

nn nn ha scritto:

> http://hplip.sourceforge.net/howtos/io.html
> ho guardato anche qua e addirittura seguendo un howto non mi ha fatto più

sembra che ai cugini ubuntari funzioni :-)

http://internap.dl.sourceforge.net/sourceforge/hplip/hplip-1.7.1.run
Thank you.

While that was certainly helpful to, in Ubuntu Linux what finally got my
printer printing - was to go to System \ Administration \ Printing >>>>>
Add Printer. I don't know if the fax and scanner work yet, but plan to
find out tomorrow. But with a printer working, I can finally print out
some manuals that will help me figure out this Linux thing

Saluti,

Luigi