Pronblems with Sitecom Wlan PC Card WL-120V2

I am having trouble with my connecting on to the
internet.

I have tried uninstalling some software on kmy Laptop
HP Compaq and I have messed up my computer so I have
wiped the Laptop clean and re-installed windos XP
Professional.  I no longer can find the connection for
the internet, I have not got any softward for my PV
Card it is the Sitecom Wlan PC Card 100Mbops Model NO:
WL-120V2.  Do I have to have a driver or software to
run it do I need Software for it, and where will I
find.

If you can help me with this I will be very grateful.

Thanks