Re: [Ubuntu]impossibile installare swat

Hi my name is Nino iam a cuciniello living in Australia but we come from Ercolano Napoli.
i have my son who is going to napoli for the first time in may to meet the family and all the cuciniello's he can find, as we are the only cuciniello family in australia my father came here in 1957 i have two brothers Gennaro,Frank My Mothers name is Maria she is from calabria.
iam also always looking for cuciniello around the world to share our history.

Nino & Anna Cuciniello
our Children Damion Louis 22,Natalie ann 19 & Mark joseph 10
i work in the home entertainment industry any way speak soon did you know we are the only cuciniello down in Australia.3
regards
nino