Re: K3b - various troubles

v0n0 wrote:

Ulf Elsner wrote:

Hallo Alessandro,

does this occur when starting from root login too?

no, it didn't

The message 'Alarm clock' might be a warning from cdrecord. It stops
working
when the free license timed out, or when you try to start an alpha
version
that is older than one year. Which version of cdrecord do you use?

I did an apt-upgrade a few minutes ago, but I don't know if my cdrecord
was upgraded, how is k3b instead. So I don't know if this was related to
cdrecord.

I tried cdrecord-proDVD_2.01-pre_x86_64 but that gave the above
message ("Der
Wecker klingelt" when started with german locale.

Which debian package can you find this cdrecord-proDVD in? When I
installed x-cd-roast, it requested it to burn dvds!

I didn't try dvd+r so far, as i only bought dvd-r. dvd-r works fine with
cdrecord-prodvd.

I'd want to use dvd+r, because are more compatible and have higher
quality.

ciao,

Ciao!

--
Alessandro Dal Grande
Student In The University Of Padua - Computer Science

Put the fan back into computing

ops, sbagliato mailing list!