[Fwd: Debian wins 2003 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Award]

-----Messaggio Inoltrato-----
From: Martin Michlmayr - Debian Project Leader <leader@debian.org>
To: debian-devel-announce@lists.debian.org
Subject: Debian wins 2003 Linux Journal Readers' Choice Award
Date: Fri, 10 Oct 2003 15:16:45 +1000

On October 9th, 2003, Linux Journal posted the results of its Ninth
Annual Readers' Choice Awards.  I'm pleased to share with you the
happy news that Debian has won in the category of "Favourite
Distribution"!  For more details, feel free to check out
http://pr.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=785&mode=thread&order=0

I would like to thank the Linux Journal readers on behalf of the
Debian community, for taking the time to make their preferences known
and for choosing Debian.

We look forward to providing all of Linux Journal's readers a quality
operating system for years to come.  [ And since we don't discriminate
against persons or groups as per DFSG #5, I also extend this promise
to those who don't read LJ. ;-) ]