Unidentified subject!

Hellow,

          I am finding some problem in our project and seeking for concreate solution.The problem is .......

   I am creating an additional user for a file in Linux apart from owner.After creating the user the owner has set the the permissions to the user with the help of the command setfacl.The permissions are set in linux end but when i am trying to see the permissions for that user to the file then it is not showing the newly created user.

What is the solution for it.
I will be grateful if i get some solution.

Thanks & Regards,

Samit Gosh
PCS
India