Fwd: GNU/FreeBSD is self-hosting!!

La debian/BSD si avvicina!!  :)

----------  Messaggio inoltrato  ----------

Subject: GNU/FreeBSD is self-hosting!!
Date: 17:57, giovedì 5 giugno 2003
From: Robert Millan <zeratul2@wanadoo.es>
To: debian-bsd@lists.debian.org

I just got GNU/FreeBSD installed self-hosting! the kernel runs init,
which initialises swap and filesystems, and spawns 8 nice gettys!!

I've built a new base tarball, only with the minimal utilities (26.9
 MB) plus APT. check it out:

be sure to read the INSTALL first!

I'm currently setting up a public APT repository for all my GNU/FreeBSD
packages (i currently have a lot of them, including the toolchain and
 xfree86). i'll send a mail when it's ready.

Robert Millan