Re: dubbi

On 29 Dec 2002, 22:40, tapeworm <tapeworm@inwind.it> wrote:

> > ho impostato lilo nel seguente modo
> > other=/dev/hdb1
> >     label=dos
> >     table=/dev/hdb
> > ma mi si inchioda non riesco neanche a dare  i cmd ctrl-alt-canc
>
> non so, a che serve quella riga table?

table=<device>
       This specifies the device that  contains  the  partition  table.
       The  boot  loader will pass default partition information to the
       booted operating system if this variable is omitted. (Some oper-
       ating systems have other means to determine from which partition
       they have been booted.  E.g., MS-DOS usually stores the geometry
       of  the  boot  disk or partition in its boot sector.)  Note that
       /sbin/lilo must be re-run if a partition table mapped referenced
       with `table' is modified.

Secondo me quello di cui ha bisogno è map-drive per fare il boot di win
da hdb (l'esempio del man di lilo.conf dovrebbe andar bene)

map-drive=<num>
       Maps BIOS calls for the specified drive to the device code spec-
       ified  on the next line as to=<num>.  This mapping is useful for
       booting operating systems, such as DOS,  from  the  second  hard
       drive.  The following, swaps the C: and D: drives,

          map-drive=0x80
             to=0x81
          map-drive=0x81
             to=0x80

--
 <@,@>  Il corpo del povero cadrebbe subito in pezzi
 [`-']  se non fosse legato ben stretto dal filo dei sogni