Re: wine

> se po ihai qualche problema strano puoi sempre chiedere in lista..

Ho un problema:

~$ wine .wine/fake_windows/My\ Documents/winmx331.exe
Invoking /usr/bin/wine.bin .wine/fake_windows/My Documents/winmx331.exe
err:module:PE_fixup_imports Module (file) WINSPOOL.DRV (which is needed
by Y:\.wine\fake_windows\My Documents\winmx331.exe) not found
Wine failed with return code 193

--

G I A C O M O    B O S I O
1st Debian user in Poirino